Unlike a lot of restaurant review sites, we'll often take our children when we visit Michelin Star restaurants; who says kids can't enjoy a great meal too? The below reviews detail many of the child friendly Michelin Star awarded restaurants in the UK that we have personally visited with children and that we can happily confirm offer a perfectly child friendly dining experience.
A Word About Child Friendly Michelin Star Restaurants
- The restaurants above were child friendly and held Michelin Stars when we personally visited them; that of course may have changed over time!
- Generally we visit restaurants with children for lunch rather than dinner; in some instances Michelin Star restaurants may allow children at lunch but not at dinner.
- When we say children, we mean young children (so under 10 years old) who can sit on a normal chair; most restaurants are fine with older children regardless.
- Much as we love tasting menus, we'd never expect our children to sit through one, so generally we're unlikely to visit a tasting menu only restaurant with children.
- The restaurants listed above are based on our personal experience; it doesn't mean the many other Michelin Star restaurants we have visited definitely wouldn't welcome children.