Some people would say you should never take a baby to a Michelin Star restaurant. We say that's not the choice of some random restaurant customer but very much the choice of the restaurant! Having said that, it's not always clear if a Michelin Star restaurant is baby friendly or not, so below are some restaurants we have personally visited with babies and can confirm are perfectly baby friendly.
A Word About Baby Friendly Michelin Star Restaurants
- The restaurants reviewed above were baby friendly and held Michelin Stars when we personally visited them; that of course may have changed over time!
- Generally we visit restaurants with babies for lunch rather than dinner; in some instances Michelin Star restaurants may allow babies at lunch but not at dinner.
- When we say babies, we mean very young children who need a high chair.
- As our babies won't always be babies, this will also include Michelin Star restaurants where we visit with children and see babies are welcome.
- We do have a separate section for child friendly Michelin Star restaurants which we might not have personally visited with babies, but may still be fine with them.
- The restaurants listed above are based on our personal experience; it doesn't mean the many other Michelin Star restaurants we have visited definitely aren't baby friendly.