Leading Restaurants.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Our terms & conditions are designed to be easy to understand. Leading Restaurants.co.uk ("We") have highlighted the key information related to ordering a restaurant listing upgrade. Please note that by using this Website (the "Site"), you are accepting the terms below. If you do not accept the terms, you should not continue to use the Site.
Restaurant listing upgrades
- Full details of what's provided for a restaurant listing upgrade are shown before purchase. Consequently, we are unable to refund any listing upgrades for any reason.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the legal right to upload any images, files or other content to your restaurant listing page.
- You must not upload any information that is inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, blasphemous, hateful, threatening, inflammatory, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, upset, anxiety, embarrassment or inconvenience to any other person; discriminates based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. This list is not exhaustive; Leading Restaurants.co.uk reserves the right to remove any information from your restaurant listing page that contravenes these terms.
- All restaurant listing upgrades last for a period of one year (for the avoidance of doubt, we treat one year as three-hundred and sixty-six days).
- We do not store any payment information and therefore will not automatically renew your listing when it expires. We will however send email reminders; your listing upgrade can be extended by a further year at any time.
- Upon expiry of your restaurant listing upgrade, your restaurant listing will revert to a standard free restaurant listing.
- Leading Restaurants.co.uk is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, any of the restaurant guides listed on this site. All trademarks remain property of their respective owners.
- All order payments are taken in £GBP; any other currencies are shown as a guide and offer an approximate conversion only. Your order is not deemed to have been accepted until full payment has been received.
- Leading Restaurants.co.uk will endeavour to ensure that the Site is accessible for 24 hours a day. However, Leading Restaurants.co.uk will not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. This includes server upgrades and other such essential maintenance. Leading Restaurants.co.uk will have the right to suspend access to the Site temporarily or permanently and without notice. Leading Restaurants.co.uk will not be liable for loss or damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise if the Site becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
- Leading Restaurants.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the content of any other site to which a hypertext link to or from the Site exits. Leading Restaurants.co.uk cannot warrant that the Site is free of technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of the Site.
- The information available on the Site has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. However, occasionally, there may be errors in the information or it may be incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control.
- As the Site is established by Leading Restaurants.co.uk in England, English Law shall govern its use at all times and in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Leading Restaurants.co.uk also adheres to all European Union regulations governing its use.
- Leading Restaurants.co.uk will not share any personal information collected from any users on the site with any third parties what so ever without the required consent. We do not distribute email addresses or any other personal contact details under any circumstances, except where a user has explicitly subscribed to a restaurant mailing list. We may make public any statistical data we collect but this is totally anonymous and not personally identifiable to any one user.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on your personal computer as a way of retaining information and tracking your web browsing experience. Cookies are used on this site but not to store any personally identifiable information. By using this site, you accept that cookies may be placed on your computer.